Sunday 23 April 2017

Affirmations


You are sovereign, whatever you do has a great impact on yourself; maybe greater than you can imagine. When you do affirmations and meditations, be sure to really be the thing for that is the secret for success! Words, colors, all visualizations are indeed very powerful and effective!
AFFIRMATION OF THE 7 CHAKRAS:
This is a simple, fast, daily connector with your main 7 chakras. If you feel deeply the affirmations and visualize each chakra and its color, you will make them all work for the whole day! Fully, energetically and connecting themselves correctly to all your body.
Start by the root chakra and state each affirmation three times.
ROOT (RED) = I AM SAFE ~ SACRAL (ORANGE) = I AM CREATIVE ~ SOLAR PLEXUS = (YELLOW) I AM STRONG ~ HEART (GREEN) = I AM LOVED ~ THROAT (BLUE) = I AM EXPRESSIVE ~ THIRD EYE (VIOLET) = I AM CONNECTED ~ CROWN (WHITE) = I AM DIVINE
SOVEREIGNTY
If you start building your own environment, you will be free from others impositions. You will be free from your own old patterns and teachings that kept you chained to comfortable things. Start looking within, healing, trusting, loving… start doing it from within, be still and find peace, bring that peace to the exterior of yourself and you find that your wisdom is alive. That is the beginning of your freedom, and only you can offer it to yourself. It is a journey of empowerment and it is grand!!!
“I do not accept to be controlled by any outside laws or forces. I do not accept my old self and past traumas to control me or stop me from being who I am. I am the ruler and love is my law. I only wish for unlimited divine blessings, and my mind, my heart, my body and my soul are building a fulfilled, complete life, where all experiences are divine and contribute to my highest growth.”
FREEDOM FROM FEAR
We usually let ourselves be controlled by others! Why? In fact what happens is that we usually let ourselves be controlled by fear. We get blind and we do not see what we are, what we have inside. We let our dreams come to our thoughts just to give us some energy… but we do not pursuit them! Fear does not let us move forward.
As we heal, we start seeing things, both outside and inside more clear. We light our candle within that gives us light to what lies within and things do not seem impossible anymore. Fear becomes questioned constantly until we finally send it away!
“I allow myself to set healthy boundaries. I want me and my life to BE a reflection of my highest truth and to contribute to my highest good! I allow myself to say NO to what does not align with my values, or does not make me feel good, to say YES to what does. Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and live the life that is true to me. I am a loving being and also truthful to me and others and, I respect them for taking the same decisions for their highest good.”
“I love myself! I love all parts of myself with pure love. I respect and trust myself and doing so I find the peace within. I AM FREE!”
“I AM grateful for being me, I am grateful for everything in me that brought me to this now moment! I open myself fully to conquer the universe. I appreciate everything and i surrender my wishes and dreams to the divine source so they become alive!”
AUTHOR: MARIA JOSÉ ANTUNES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. IF YOU WANT HEALING AND GUIDANCE SESSIONS OR TO BECOME MY SPIRITUAL STUDENT CONTACT ME AT:  mariajoseantunes66@gmail.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment